Well, Linc man is 6 months old! It is bitter sweet. I love seeing him grow and change and learn new things and to see his personality really come out, but on the other hand, he is growing up way too fast!! It feels like yesterday that I was in the hospital holding him in my arms for the first time and now he has teeth! He is my big, little man who I love more than anything! Here are a few updates:
weight - 20 lbs 12 oz 93%
height - 27.5 in 85%
head - 17.5 69%
* loves to roll over
* loves to chew on things
* loves to eat solids but still loves his mama so so much!
* starting to sit up
* loves to stand up (I swear he will be walking before he can crawl)
* has two teeth coming in
* loves to look at animals
* likes to just yell and make noise
* has the cutest laugh
* is like his mama and is very determined
* has his moments and throws little fits
* still has blue eyes (Daniel and I both have brown)
* loves it when his daddy comes home for work and plays with him
* loves to go out on runs with mama in the mornings
* still will not take a bottle or a sippy cup
* still likes to pull his hair out :(
* still not sleeping through the night (but we will be moving him into his own room soon. I just don't think I'm ready for him to move out of ours)
* and loves to just talk and make noise
* he also knows when he is getting his picture taken and will always smile (even if he is in the middle of crying)
* he also knows when he is getting his picture taken and will always smile (even if he is in the middle of crying)
This guy is the best daddy!
Lincoln is such a great baby and we love him so much. What did we ever do without him in our family! He brings us so much joy and I feel so blessed to be his mama!





No comments:
Post a Comment