On Thursday last week Linc turned one! It is hard to believe he is a year old already! Time needs to slow down! I'm sure every mom says that but it's true. A year ago our lives changes because of this sweet boy! He is so amazing and such a blessing I don't know what Daniel and I ever did with out him. It was so amazing to hold him for the first time and before having Lincoln I wondered what he would look like and how he would act thinking about it now and after I had him it was like yes this is Lincoln almost like I had just forgotten for a min that that's who he was. Lincoln is such a blessing. We love him so much.
He is growing great! Still at the top of the charts
Weight- 25 lbs (80%)
Height- 31 1/4 (90%)
When Lincoln woke up we had donuts ready for him to eat ( we celebrated his birthday the next day so I wanted him to have a little something new and fun)
Well lets just say he likes his usual food better haha. He took maybe four bites and wanted real food. He got that from Daniel not me that's for sure. Some pictures from that day.











No comments:
Post a Comment