Sunday, January 8, 2012

Utah Baby Shower

My aunts and grandma threw a Wonderful Baby shower for little Linc! It was so great to see some of my Friends that I have not seen in forever. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends we were totally spoiled at the Shower! And It was great to see my sister in laws Sarah and Laura and Little Wyatt was is the newest little one in the Dodd family.


Little Wyatt. I love and miss him he is so cute and cuddle!
My mom kept saying that he was all boy haha!
the Wood Family
Grandma and Grandpa Rowley
Grandma Larson and Amy
Cute Julie
Laura and Sarah ( Sister- In- Laws)
Donna and Taylor Perry

Danielle and Taylor!

Sweet Brittany Dickson!

Thank you everyone who came it was so great to see all of you! And Thank you everyone who helped make it happen it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment